Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thanks, Sir Quinn

Buddy,

When you are a teenage boy that doesn't want to cuddle with your mommy anymore because you have football games, girlfriends and other cool things going on...

I wanted to record a favorite memory so I can remember you as your sweet, teething, drooling, I just want my mommy, chubby monkey 6 month self. Today you were tired. I was tired.

So...

Grandma had the girls. We plopped down on the bed so I could "just have a minute to shut my eyes" before you cried to be walked & bounced. But within 30 seconds - something amazing happened. You were snoring. So I shut my really tired eyes. I spooned you and we napped. 


A really good nap. 


It makes my list of coolest things I've ever done. Ever.

Harper & Gracie - let's nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment