Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strapped

Quick update from today's appt.. good news, no change in activity or bed rest needs!! I can still leave the house and be active in society! My goal is still to be able to do things up to 28 weeks - leaving myself 4 wks and 3 days for getting all my socializing in :)

The only weird part was that my Dr. felt my uterus contract when I was on the table...so next thing I know, they have me in a wheelchair going over to get checked in to the hospital! They actually checked me in like I was going into labor - wow!
I had to sit in labor triage for an hour and a half strapped in with a monitor over my belly to watch for contractions. I was so bored that it was enough to make me even more determined to stay off bed rest in the hospital. Fortunately, no contractions!! (Although I get them pretty much everyday now, which my dr says is normal). So I was released and was so happy!

So the babies got a good report card again.. 4 days until 24 weeks! Oh, and the scale tips in at 47 lbs gained. It's the big babies, right? Countdown to my birth goal: 11 weeks and 1 day! I better read some more books, last night I had a dream my babies came out as rats and I kept forgetting to feed them...and I kept them in a refrigerator. Hmmm, does that mean I'm not ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment