Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exciting Stuff in the Hackman Home

Who knew when your baby rolls over the 1st time you would BE SO EXCITED! I may have been as excited about this as I was when Scott proposed... :)

Check out Quinn rolling over for the first time at 11 weeks.. (actually his 3rd time, but his first day..he just kept rolling over and rolling over..of course followed by cheers!) Girls, your turn next!


In other news..all three babies have been sleeping in their big boy and girl cribs every night and for all of their naps..AND.. SLEPT for TWO, FIVE hour stretches! It's a start!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin,
    Love reading your blog. I read it since your mid pregnancy. Happy to read and see how well your babies are doing - that just feels my hard.
    I am pregnant with triplets, 33 weeks and 1 day as of today. Have a schedule C-section for 03/25th when I will be 35 weeks. So your blog encourages me. Had no problems so far, just carpal tunnel which isn't fun. Oh well, can't wait to see them.
    Your babies are beautiful and are growing so fast.
    Looking forward to reading more.
    God bless your family.
    XO
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps, just saw the typos - sorry. hope you understood.

    ReplyDelete